Friday, September 7, 2012

More Vacation Reading

I am going on vacation - again!!  And, as always, I have a couple of books to take along.   My 'to-be-read' list is smaller for this trip.  Here are the books I'm taking to the beach with me...

1.  A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin.  I took this on my last vacation and didn't get to it.  This time it is on the top of the pile!!  I have to read this before I watch season 2 of Game of Thrones.

2.  Chez Moi by Agnes Desarthe.  This is about a woman who wants to changer her life -- by opening a restaurant in Paris.  It sounds good and is small, so it will fit in my carry-on suitcase.

3..  Can't Wait to Get to Heaven by Fannie Flagg.  This is the book for the September meeting of Let's Talk About It, the book club that meets at the Library.

I might throw in a couple of other books; maybe a mystery or two.   Watch this space to see what  books I actually finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment